Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just a side note..

If you enjoy the art of Samurai Star Wars you might also want to check out my graphic novel, Minister Jade, which is drawn in a similar style (in this case Chinese, rather than Japanese). Copies are available on Amazon.com , or, if you're visiting the C2E2 convention in Chicago this weekend you can pick one up at the Cellar Door Publishing booth (#746). Here are some samples:





Another note: For those of you interested in Samurai Wars prints, I'm working on getting some made as we speak. I'll be posting info here when the time comes. Thanks again to everyone for all the support!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve!
    I went to your blog following a link found on Li-An's (another amazing comics artist!) website... and I have no words for telling how amazing I think your artwork is! I'm your fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, any updates for the star wars prints?

    Thanks, looking forward to getting some

    ReplyDelete